Quality is of top priority for Kizlyar Supreme and we stand behind the quality of our products. Therefore, all Kizlyar Supreme knives come with lifetime manufacturer`s warranty.
This warranty covers any and all defects in workmanship, build quality and materials used. In the case of a manufacturing or material defect, Kizlyar Supreme will repair or replace the knife with the same or other model from Kizlyar Supreme range taking into consideration any price differences and stock availability.
The warranty does not cover "improper usage" that results in defects, dents, cuts, breakages and other damage to knife.
Examples of improper usage, which may result in the warranty being voided include the following:
- throwing, pounding, prying, striking, hacking of hard objects for which the knife is not designed for*;
- overheating the knife or any part of it;
- incorrect maintenance of mechanisms or other parts;
- improper storage in harsh environments and storing without cleaning and care;
- attempting to repair or modify and other similar actions.
The function of a knife is cutting and using it for purposes other than that is not covered by warranty. Knives are not suitable for prying or pounding, therefore blade tip breakage is not included in the warranty.
Please match your tools to tasks - use the cutting edge to cut and your knife will proudly serve you indefinitely long.
* Some models that have specific designs may be suitable for heavier tasks in which case the warranty terms will be honored (e.g. sawing, axing and hacking etc.)